ProSyst Continues to Contribute to Eclipse
Cologne, March 10, 2008 — ProSyst Software GmbH (www.prosyst.com), an OSGi pioneer, announced today that it has contributed the following components to Eclipse Equinox:
- Initial Provisioning
- IO Connector Service Specification
- Wire Admin Service Specification
- Declarative Services Specification
- Monday, March 17, 10:30 am, 2 hours, Room Napa I-II-III
"The OSGi Complete"
Pavlin Dobrev (ProSyst Labs EOOD), Stoyan Boshev (ProSyst Labs EOOD)
- Wednesday, March 19, 2:30 pm, 50 minutes, Room 206
"Announcing the Sprint Next Generation Java Platform"
Mark Rogalski - IBM, Joachim Ritter - ProSyst, Jay Indurkar - Sprint
- Thursday, March 20, 10:10 am, 50 minutes, Grand Ballroom C
"Transactions in Eclipse Based SOA"
Roman Roelofsen, ProSyst