Corelis Introduces New Version 8.4 Boundary-Scan Tool Suite
Cerritos, California, December 16, 2016 – Corelis, Inc., the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement tools, announced today the availability of version 8.4 of its ScanExpress™ Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. The new software update features a new ScanExpress TPG Cluster Wizard for logic cluster test creation, support for dynamic JTAG controller GPIO control in ScanExpress Debugger, multiple user interface enhancements for ScanExpress Viewer, four new design-for-testability (DFT) reports, support for three new processors for ScanExpress JET, plus numerous improvements spanning the complete suite of ScanExpress software applications.
A brief list of software improvements includes:
• Integrated Cluster Wizard user interface to assist in the creation of tests for non-boundary-scan devices. The Cluster Wizard provides an easy-to-use interface for selecting the participating signals and then defining test vectors, all within the ScanExpress TPG Preparation phase test development flow.
• Support for dynamically driving and sensing the general purpose input/output (GPIO) signals on Corelis USB-1149.1/1E and USB-1149.1/4E JTAG controllers using the main ScanExpress Debugger graphical interface.
• ScanExpress Viewer usability enhancements including the ability to display both sides of a PCB simultaneously, support for merged device names, on-the-fly vertical and horizontal mirroring, improved zoom controls, and much more.
• Four new ScanExpress DFT Analyzer reports to aid in evaluating boundary-scan test coverage: Partially Tested Nets, Partially Tested Nets and Pins, Complete Tested Nets, and Complete Tested Nets and Pins.
• New ScanExpress JET CPU packages for NXP processors including QorIQ T2, i.MX6, and MPC56xx families.
• Many more enhancements, improvements, and updates across all software applications.
Existing Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new software version 8.4 through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at:
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Since its founding in 1991, Corelis has delivered a diverse range of electronic test equipment solutions for customers across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, manufacturing, networking, and telecommunications. Today, Corelis continues that trend with focus on product ease-of-use and dedication to customer service.
# # # #
Copyright © 2016 Corelis, Inc. All rights reserved. Corelis, the Corelis logo, and ScanExpress are trademarks of Corelis, Inc. All other company and product names may be trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Source: Corelis, Inc.