Parasoft at embedded world 2018: Automated Software Testing Technologies
At Embedded World 2018, Parasoft, the leader in automated software testing technologies, will be showcasing test automation solutions for embedded, safety-critical, and IoT software, powered by Parasoft C/C++test and Parasoft DTP (Development Testing Platform). Parasoft C/C++test is a unified C and C++ development testing solution, that provides advanced static analysis and unit testing technologies to facilitate software development best practices, rigorous bug detection, and security vulnerability remediation. Parasoft C/C++test integrates seamlessly with Parasoft DTP, a powerful reporting and analytics tool, that provides intelligent insights to bring efficiency to quality and compliance initiatives.
At the conference, Parasoft will demonstrate the following capabilities to help embedded engineers with their software development testing challenges:
- Complete support for MISRA C 2012 & MISRA 2008 guidelines with streamlined compliance reporting (MISRA 2016)
- Optimizing development and testing activities with technologies that can analyze the impact of change. These innovative techniques include Parasoft’s Risky Code Changes, Change-Based Testing, and Merged Correlated Coverage
- Capturing coverage and providing traceability reporting for open source unit testing frameworks such as CPPunit, CppUTest, and Google Test in C/C++test environments
- Enabling complete end-to-end testing of connected/IoT architectures, leveraging API testing and messaging layer simulation for full control of the test environment.
At the Forum in Hall 3A Parasoft will deliver a presentation ‘How to accelerate Agile and optimize testing with intelligent analytics’ on Tuesday, Feb 27 at 13.30. Visitors will learn during this presentation:
- The fundamentals and best practices of the testing pyramid
- Analysis techniques to quickly identify the ‘real risks’ in the code
- How to focus testing efforts and identify the new tests that need to be created
- Best practices for turning ‘automated tests’ into ‘continuous tests’
About Parasoft (www.parasoft.com):
Parasoft reduces the time, effort, and cost of delivering high-quality software to the market. Parasoft’s tools support the entire software development process, from when the developer writes the first line of code all the way through unit and functional testing, to performance and security testing, leveraging simulated test environments along the way. Parasoft's unique analytics platform aggregates data from across all testing practices, providing insights up and down the testing pyramid to enable organizations to succeed in today's most strategic development initiatives, including Agile/DevOps, Continuous Testing, and the complexities of IoT.
Parasoft Corp. Headquarters, 101 E. Huntington Drive, Monrovia, CA 91016
USA; www.parasoft.com, email@example.com