All Software Testers Invited by SmartBear Software to BearCave [WEST] at STARWEST
SmartBear Hosts BearCave [WEST] Meet Up on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 with Lunch, Meet 'N Greet and Ultimate Trivia with Industry Leaders
Beverly, Mass. – Sept. 24, 2013 – SmartBear Software, provider of software quality tools used by more than one million developers and testers worldwide, is hosting its first BearCave [WEST] meet up on Tuesday, October 1, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at STARWEST in Anaheim, CA. All testers and friends of SmartBear are invited for lunch, ultimate trivia and networking with industry leaders. Taking place on Monday, September 30 – Friday, October 4, 2013, STARWEST is the premier event for software testers and quality assurance professionals with hundreds of learning and networking opportunities throughout the week.
WHAT: BearCave [WEST] by SmartBear at STARWEST 2013
WHEN: Tuesday, October 1, 2013, 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Lunch, 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Meet 'n Greet, Ultimate Trivia, Prizes and Discussions
WHERE: Disneyland Hotel, Magic Way, Anaheim, CA, Sleeping Beauty Pavilion
BearCave [WEST] attendees are invited to discuss industry issues with SmartBears and some friends who are hosting tabletops with fun activities and resources, including:
• Rosie Sherry (@rosiesherry or @testingclub), founder of Software Testing Club, is looking for input from the community about testing checklists, how-to’s and guides for a wide variety of testers
• Ole Lensmar (@olensmar), co-creator of SoapUI and Chief Architect at SmartBear, and Matti Hjelm (@matti_h), Product Owner of SoapUI at SmartBear, are talking about testing, deploying and monitoring APIs
• Scott Barber (@sbarber), renowned expert in performance testing, is talking about performance testing management
• Mark Hammer (@markmhammer), Senior Product Manager of Collaborator by SmartBear is talking about everything code review, and
• Miles Kane (@bos2lax), Director of Testing Sales at SmartBear, is hosting Ultimate Trivia to challenge everyone about everything from programming to D&D.
Registration to attend BearCave [WEST] is required at bear-cave-west.eventbrite.com/.
On Wednesday, October 2 – Thursday, October 3, visit SmartBear in booth #45/46.
For more information on STARWEST, visit: starwest.techwell.com/.
About SmartBear Software
More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals use SmartBear software tools to ensure the quality and performance of their APIs, mobile, cloud-based and Web applications. With five million downloads and counting, SmartBear products are affordable, easy-to-use and ready for deployment. Free tools and plug-ins for automation and performance testing, code review and website monitoring are available for download on the website. Learn more about SmartBear, the company's award-winning tools or join the active user community at www.smartbear.com, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @smartbear or Google+.
All trademarks recognized.