embedded world 2017: Marketer’s guide to embedded world
embedded world is the embedded industry’s largest global event. Each year more than 30,000 engineers converge on Nuremberg, Germany to see the latest advancements in the Internet of Things (IoT), automotive, medical, industrial, and security applications.
This year’s event takes place March 14-16, and looks to exceed expectations. Over 930 exhibitors are planning their 2017 embedded world booth strategies, giveaways, presentations, and new product launches to drive awareness, exposure, and eventually, sales.
Here are a few tips as you prepare for embedded world to drive maximum exposure and return on investment.
- Time to get social. You can view everything going on at embedded world on Twitter. You can follow embedded world at or follow the hashtag #ew17 to see what vendors and attendees are talking about. Here are a few tips to make the most impact with your tweets and social posts:
- Always include #ew17
- Remember to include applicable images
- Include your booth number
- Announce your giveaways or contests and mention the participants’ and winners’ Twitter handles
- Post photos from the show or integrate live video via Facebook live or periscope; you can also post video blogs to YouTube
- Create your own fun hashtag and encourage attendees to use to use it for free swag
- Feature your social accounts on your booth bags, stickers, and handouts
- Use as many social platforms as you can to post your content (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
So get ready, plan your marketing and PR, and on Saint Patrick’s Day (the day after embedded world) hoist a pils to success.
To book an appointment or press briefing, contact Patrick Hopper, Publisher, OpenSystems Media at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit embedded world booth Hall 2, 630.