Find and Recompile Invalid Objects Functionality in dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.8
Devart, a recognized vendor of professional database management software for developers and DBAs, has released a new version of dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.8.
dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.8 now includes such new features and improvements:
* Find and Recompile Invalid Objects functionality, which allows searching database schema for invalid objects that require recompilation
* Object Refactoring feature for changing all occurrences of variable names and object names to new ones
* Redesigned UI for schema compare and data compare functionality
* Support for TFS 2015 in schema comparison
* Support for server connection via IPv6
* Shortcut table added
* User reported bugs fixed
dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) for Oracle, which helps developers to increase PL/SQL coding speed, provides versatile data editing tools for managing data. This tool for Oracle allows synchronizing data between different Oracle servers and automating schema change management process during development. It also contains lots of features wrapped into a smooth GUI consistent with Microsoft Visual Studio.
dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.8 is freely available for 30-day evaluation period. The product license prices start from $149.45.
For more information about improved dbForge Studio for Oracle v3.8, please visit https://www.devart.com/dbforge/oracle/studio/.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit www.devart.com/.