Global Wearable Medical Device Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2014-2019)
According to a new market research report, 'Global Wearable Medical Device Market - Trends and Forecasts - (2014-2019)', published by Mordor Intelligence
According to a new market research report, ‘Global Wearable Medical Device Market - Trends and Forecasts - (2014-2019)’, published by Mordor Intelligence, the global market was worth around $2.8 billion in 2014 and is expected to cross $8.3 billion by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 17.7%. The growth of the market is driven by several factors such as technological innovations and advancements leading to the introduction of new products. The other factors promoting the growth include increasing incidences of chronic diseases, and diabetes patients, ease of use and interpretation of medical devices. Factors constraining the growth of the market include reimbursement issues and high cost of the medical devices.
Currently, Remote patient monitoring segment of the applications market is the largest in the world. Patient monitoring systems with advanced features, especially wireless or remote capability are among the fastest growing medical devices. The aging population and the associated increases in diseases such as congestive heart disease and diabetes as well as the cost of treating those conditions is driving sales of these devices.
This research report categorizes the global wearable medical devices market on the basis of diagnostic device (vital sign monitors, fetal monitors and obstetric devices and neuromonitoring devices) market, and therapeutic device market (pain management medical devices, Glucose/Insulin monitoring devices, and respiratory therapy devices), Applications and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World).
Key players in the Market are Basis Science, Corventis Inc., Draeger, Everist Genomics Inc., Fitbit Inc, Intelesens Ltd., Lifewatch AG, Nuubo, Omron Corporation, Philips Electronics, Polar Electro, Sotera wireless, Zephyr Technology Corporation, and Withings.
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Wearable Medical Device Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Wearable Medical Device Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
We specialize in Market Research Consulting, Market Research Reports, Market Sizing Reports, Industry Research Reports, Global Strategic Business Reports, Competitive Landscape Analysis, Consulting Client Research, Consulting Market Analysis, Market Research Advisory, Custom Market Research, etc.