How do we achieve Functional Safety in Hardware Verification?
Functional Safety in Hardware Verification
TVS organized a European DVClub on 20 October 2015 with a focus on “Functional Safety in Hardware Verification”. Speakers were from TVS, Mentor Graphics,Synopsys,NXP and Cadence and the presentations are now available on the TVS website
• Mentor Graphics, Nigel Elliot (Design and Verification Technologist).
Making your ISO 26262 Flow Flawless: Establishing Confidence in Verification Tools
• TVS, Serrie Chapman (Requirements Engineering Consultant).
Safety, Requirements Engineering and Proof of Implementation
• Cadence, Adam Sherer (Product Management Group Director)
Unified Safety and Functional Verification
• Synopsys, Jean-Marc Forey (Verification Group/Corporate Application Engineer
Automotive Functional Safety Professional)
Designing Safer Cars – A Journey in ISO26262 Territories
• NXP Semiconductors, HaridasVilakathara (Senior System Architect)
Realizing Road Vehicle SoC Solutions Based on ISO26262
TVS is a leader in hardware verification with specialist tools (asureSIGN) on demonstrating hardware is safe and verified to standards such as ISO26262 and DO254.
The next European DVClub is being organized by TVS on “Coverage Closure” and registration is possible here.