Industry Leaders Invited to Join the Top Internet of Things Developers Conference
IoT Evolution Developers Conference Powered by Embedded Computing Design Opens Call for Speakers
Norwalk, CT—March 7, 2016—TMC and Crossfire Media announced today IoT Evolution Developers Conference is accepting speaking proposals through March 15th, 2016. The event, which is being held July 11-14, 2016 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada also features keynotes from AT&T, Goodyear, VMware, Weather Company. The conference will explore how to design and develop systems that monitor and manage the burgeoning IoT connected device market.
“We are excited to work with Open Media Systems to deliver our IoT Evolution Developers Conference,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “IoT developers are facing new challenges as management has greater expectancy for real time, relevant solutions.”
For full details and to submit a proposal, please visit the call for papers website. For questions, please contact Carl Ford. Please submit your speaking request on the following topics, or feel free to recommend a topic of your own choosing.
• Hands-on hardware and hypervisor security
• PaaS Considerations for IoT developers
-- Developer tools/rules engines, device management, customization
• Leveraging Analytics - Managing IoT data
• Secure connected app development for critical systems
• ARM Cortex-A, M, or R for embedded edge devices
• Picking the right IoT OS
• Open source for connected embedded systems
• Security for the IoT
-- Low-overhead encryption for IoT edge devices
-- Cloud Security
• Protocols and connectivity frameworks to ensure IoT interoperability
Registration for IoT Evolution Developers Conference Powered by Embedded Computing Design is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Developers Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTDevelopers.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
• Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
• Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
• In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
• Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
• Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
• Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
About OpenSystems Media
OpenSystems Media works with industry leaders to develop and publish content that educates the embedded engineering community about new technologies, products, real-world examples of product applications, trends, and standards. OSM cultivates the largest global community of embedded designers with our various channels, including blogs, design articles, videos, news, and product information. Coverage comes in the form of digital (web sites, interactive magazines, newsletters, on-line education, apps, and traditional social media), print magazines, and live events such as trade shows and conferences.