Simics: Virtual Testing for Real Security Live Event: June 27, 2013 (2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. MST) Wind River participates in OpenSystems Media's E-cast
OpenSystems Media (OSM), LLC today announced its upcoming E-cast on Simics: Virtual Testing for Real Security moderated by Curt Schwaderer, Technology Editor, OpenSystems Media. Securing embedded devices is more critical, and more difficult, than ever. Software content in intelligent devices is doubling every two years, hardware platforms continue to proliferate, and security threats are becoming increasingly diverse and sophisticated.
Join Wind River for this webinar to learn about the unprecedented capabilities of Wind River Simics for security researchers and hear real-world examples of its advantages and possibilities.
In the webinar, attendees will learn:
• Why simulation delivers a deeper understanding of system vulnerabilities and exposes flaws in design
• How Simics accelerates the testing process through parallelization
• Why fuzz testing is much more effective when combined with Simics
• Why the debugging capabilities of Simics are far more powerful than legacy debugging tools and methods
• How to phase Simics into your development and testing processes smoothly
• How to get started with Simics and phase it into your development and testing processes smoothly
Wind River will be available for a Q&A session immediately following the E-cast.
• Who: Curt Schwaderer, Technology Editor, OpenSystems Media (E-cast Moderator) and Ross Dickson, Product Manager, Wind River
• What: Industry experts from Wind River present a live OpenSystems Media E-cast, “Simics: Virtual Testing for Real Security”
• When: Thursday, June 27, 2013 at (2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. MST)
• Where: To attend the E-cast, participants can register at ecast.opensystemsmedia.com/405
About OpenSystems Media
OpenSystems Media has been a leading publisher of electronics magazines, e-mail newsletters, websites, and product resource guides for more than 25 years. OpenSystems Media is the leader in driving leads and awareness through social media and is the largest producer of lead-generation tools such as E-casts, white papers, product directories, and TechChannels, and TechCasts. OpenSystems Media offers E-casts and TechCasts for engineers and provides interactive tools where engineers can communicate directly with presenters and top industry editors. OpenSystems Media also offers the Embedded Computing Design and DSP-FPGA.com Digest on the iPhone, iPad and Kindle for the embedded industry. Current publications include: Embedded Computing Design; Military Embedded Systems; Industrial Embedded Systems; xTCA & CompactPCI Systems; DSP-FPGA.com; PC/104 and Small Form Factors; EDA Digest; and VITA Technologies. For more information, visit www.opensystemsmedia.com.