Tougher, faster, smaller, smarter - Compact embedded systems from Acal BFi
New industry leading rugged and compact embedded systems with flexible I/O. Take a look at the new benchmark in integrated, ruggedised compact systems from Acal BFi, Europe's leading embedded systems specialist.
|New compact embedded systems form Acal BFi|
|Acal BFi Custom Service Centre|
With recent advances in high performance, small footprint, ruggedised embedded systems, Acal BFi have brought together a range of outstanding compact systems from some of the world's leading manufacturers who are pushing the boundaries in product development, giving you the latest high performance products available on the market.
ADLINK Matrix series
ADLINK's Matrix fanless embedded computers feature cable-free construction, wide operating temperature ranges, and extended MTBF of up to 250,000 hours, fulfilling the needs of automation users in harsh working environments.
To meet industrial certifications for ruggedness in specific applications. The ADLINK Matrix line is subjected to rigorous testing for verification. All ADLINK Matrix products are proven reliable and flexible platforms in any industrial application.
ADLINK Matrix series features:
• Compact, small form factor for easier installation
• Fan-less operation for extended MTBF
• Application specific with onboard I/O functions
• Rugged design up to 100G shock and 5G vibration resistance
• Wide operating temperature range -20 to 70°C*
* Optional extended temperature range
Adlink's HPERC is a sealed extreme rugged™ COTS computing platform in a tiny VITA-75 footprint, which is ideal for ground, air, and sea deployments.
Based on 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 CPU and optional GPGPU parallel processing engine, the HPERC is an easily configured application-ready platform for fast integration of custom rugged embedded applications.
In addition, this rugged computing platform features a wide array of fast IO provided on uniquely-keyed MIL-DTL-38999 connectors.
North Atlantic Industries COTS systems
NAI's family of highly configurable COTS systems enable you to meet specific requirements with little or no NRE. Built on a unique Custom-on-Standard Architecture™ (COSA™), NAI can package multi-function I/O boards, SBCs, power supplies and software into a rugged conduction-cooled (air-cooled option) enclosure of your choice.
These systems can be configured with or without an SBC and are designed to operate reliably in extreme temperature, shock, vibration and EMI environments.
NAI COTS system features:
• Highly configurable COTS system
• Reliable operations in extreme temperature, shock, vibration and EMI environments
• Innovative chassis designs, including intelligent COSA boards
• Reduce development time from months to days
• Field proven COSA Architecture eliminates design risks
• Stand alone operation eliminates need for operating and associated software
Acromag’s ARCX - the new rugged, customizable, small form factor mission computer with Intel® Multi-Core CPU
Acromag has introduced the ARCX box, a rugged small form factor mission computer with unique expandable features that include PMC, XMC, mini PCIe, mSATA module slots, optional front I/O panel, and secondary connectors. This SFF mission computer was engineered rugged with Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP) to address space requirements of vehicle electronics.
Acromag's ARCX features:
• Rugged, embedded computer with 4th generation Intel Core i7/i5 processing
• Single or double PMC/XMC expansion site versions
• Sealed to IP67 standards against dirt and water
• Shock/vibration tested to MIL-STD-810G specifications
• Customizable expansion and optional power filter
• MIL-DTL-38999 high-density connector front panel
Acal BFi's technical team offer expert advice and support to help customers select the ideal solution for their application and answer technical questions.
Custom Service Centre
With over 30 years experience in embedded systems, Acal BFi offer more than expert technical advice and the latest products. From their dedicated Custom Service Centre they can offer a full design and build service allowing customers the flexibility to choose the ideal product combination and specification to meet their requirements. Custom services include:
• Design services
• Assembly and integration
• Engineering services
See the range of products and services available from Acal BFi at www.acalbfi.co.uk