Verification of Avionics Software Live Event: February 12, 2013 (2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PT) MathWorks participates in OpenSystems Media’s E-cast
OpenSystems Media (OSM), LLC today announced its upcoming E-cast on Verification of Avionics Software moderated by John McHale, Editorial Director, Military Embedded Systems, OpenSystems Media. The webinar will show how to deploy critical avionics software with quality and confidence. Using code verification tools, one can easily identify critical defects in your source code. With formal methods based verification, see how to mathematically prove that source code is safe and reliable. Software developers, quality engineers and managers, software safety and reliability engineers, and verification and validation engineers are invited to participate in this webinar.
This webinar will include a discussion on embedded software development, verification or test and improving software safety, quality and reliability.
In the webinar, attendees will learn:
• How to identify defects in C/C++/Ada source code
• How to meet safety standard requirements such as DO-178
• How to optimize test and verification cycles
MathWorks will be available for a Q&A session immediately following the E-cast.
• Who: John McHale, Editorial Director, Military Embedded Systems, OpenSystems Media (E-cast Moderator) and Jay Abraham, Technical Manager, MathWorks
• What: Industry expert from MathWorks presents a live OpenSystems Media E-cast, “Verification of Avionics Software”
• When: Wednesday, February 12, 2013 at (2:00 p.m. EDT/11:00 a.m. PT)
• Where: To attend the E-cast, participants can register at ecast.opensystemsmedia.com
About OpenSystems Media
OpenSystems Media has been a leading publisher of electronics magazines, e-mail newsletters, websites, and product resource guides for more than 25 years. OpenSystems Media is also the leader in driving leads and awareness through social media and is the largest producer of lead-generation tools such as webcasts, whitepapers, product directories, Tech E-Briefs, TechChannels, and Techcasts. OpenSystems Media offers E-casts and Techcasts for engineers and provides interactive tools where engineers can communicate directly with presenters and top industry editors. OpenSystems Media also offers the Embedded Computing Design and DSP-FPGA iPhone and iPad app for the embedded industry. Current publications include: Embedded Computing Design; Military Embedded Systems; CompactPCI, AdvancedTCA, & MicroTCA Systems; DSP-FPGA.com; PC/104 and Small Form Factors; EDA Digest, and VITA Technologies. For more information, visit www.opensystemsmedia.com.