XMC4000 MCU Family
32-bit MCUs targeted at such applications as motor drives, renewable energy systems and industrial automation. With about 200 MIPS typical performance at 120 MHz, the new MCUs sit between Infineon's families of 16-bit devices and high-end TriCore-based controllers used in automotive electronics.
- Flexible, scalable platform
- Extensive, application optimized peripheral set
- Industrial temperature (125C)
- Comprehensive development environment
- Commitment to product lifecyle (15 years)
- Real-time DSP capability