XF07-523 Kintex-7 FPGA XMC
The XF07-523 provides direct FPGA driven LVDS I/O through the front panel and PMC/XMC connectors for rear I/O on a fully ruggedized XMC module designed to perform optimally in the harshest conditions including +85C card edge conduction-cooled solutions. This high performance module is ideal for use in a wide range of applications that require high-speed FPGA based digital I/O such as avionics, radar, digital imaging, and FPGA co-processor and other test equipment.
- Based on Xilinx Kintex-7 325T (speed grade 2) FPGAs
- High performance, high bandwidth LVDS digital I/O on front panel and rear IO
- Dual x16 DDR3 memories for > 5 Gbytes/sec usable bandwidth
- FLASH for user configuration on power up
- Extends the FusionXF toolchain to enable existing Virtex-5 FPGA customers to easily upgrade
- Air-cooled and conduction-cooled variants