VPX3-453 3U VPX Virtex-6/8640D DSP
The VPX3-453 is a high performance, small form factor DSP engine that combines a Xilinx┬« Virtex«-6 FPGA and a Freescale« Power Architecture MPC8640D processor. This small form-factor 3U VPX (VITA 46/48) card is ideal for SWaP-constrained environments and is designed to support the full -40 + 85 deg C rugged operating temperature range. The VPX3-453 speeds and simplifies the integration of advanced DSP and image processing into embedded systems designed for demanding Radar Processing, Signal Intelligence, ISR, Image Processing, and Electronic Warfare applications.
- One user-programmable Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA node (LX240T)
- One Dual-core Freescale Power Architecture MPC8640 processor
- On-board Gen2 PCIe switch
- 3U OpenVPX (VITA 65) 1?? pitch format Digital Signal Processor
- Multi-board synchronous clock
- Conduction-cooled levels available.