BitCatcher ZigBee Network Analyzer
Free-to-download BitCatcher is a simple and powerful tool for analyzing wireless transmissions over IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee-based networks covering both US and European ISM bands. BitCatcher parses and displays packet information based on a customizable protocol description. Developers can modify the descriptions to extend existing protocols or to create new ones. BitCatcher comes with the preloaded wireless protocol descriptions for IEEE 802.15.4 MAC, ZigBee PRO, ZigBee Smart Energy, and ZigBee Light Link. Drivers and firmware for Atmel hardware platform are also included.
- Windows and Linux support
- Support of various 802.15.4 frequency bands: 2.4 GHz, 868 MHz and 915 MHz
- Native ZigBee and Light Link specific security schemes support
- Simple management of security keys - key type auto detection
- Flexible extension of supported protocols at any level
- Daintree compatible Sniffer logs format