Micrium Spectrum addresses the chasm in software engineering at the cloud barrier. Most embedded developers program in C, understand how to interface with hardware and to meet real-time scheduling constraints. Most cloud based developers program in HTML, Java, C++, Ruby, etc. Both â€śworldsâ€? donâ€™t typically understand the other. This is where Micrium comes in.
- Solid software infrastructure, including a real-time kernel plus additional services like TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth stacks, as well as cloud services to facilitate development of IoT-ready devices
- Runs on any processor architecture
- Provides the necessary components allowing you to quickly bring connectivity to your embedded system
- Helps embedded developers integrate with cloud-based enterprise solutions and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) such as SalesForce or SAP systems, while still meeting real-time requirements
- Silicon vendor agnostic, allows design of proprietary and differentiated solutions
- Facilitates the design of reliable, high-performance solutions
- Available with a variety of licensing optionsMicrium