ADLINK’s ETX computer-on-modules supporting our SEMA Cloud Services are an ideal platform for Internet of Things applications. The ETX-BT enables the connectivity of legacy industrial devices and other systems, extracts raw data from these devices, and determines which data to save and which data to send to the cloud for further analysis. Results of analysis can provide valuable information for policy decision making and can help to generate innovative business opportunities.
- Single, dual or quad-core Intel® Atom™ SOC or Celeron® Processor
- Single SODIMM for up to 4GB DDR3L
- Dual channel 24-bit LVDS, VGA
- 2 SATA and 2 PATA (M/S), 4x USB 2.0, 10/100 Mbps LAN (GbE via onboard connector)
- Extreme Rugged operating temperature: -40° to +85° (optional)
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functions