Marvell EZ-Connect MW302 IoT Starter Kit
The kit is powered by Marvell EZ-Connect MW300/302 Wi-Fi microcontroller SoC, a single-chip SoC with 1x1 802.11n Wi-Fi and full-featured Cortex-M4 microcontroller. The SoC includes 512kB SRAM and a flash controller to enable executing code from external QSPI Flash. The SoC also enables easy interfacing to sensors, actuators, and other components via a full set of I/O interfaces including SPI, I2C, UART, I2S, PWM, ADC, DAC etc. The development kit includes a set of IO headers that bring out these interfaces to connect to external sensor or other peripheral boards.
- Marvell AWS IoT Starter SDK available at github
- ARM Cortex-M4 Microcontroller with integrated 2.4Ghz b/g/n Wi-Fi
- FCC certified
- 512kB SRAM and a flash controller to enable executing code from external QSPI Flash
- 3.3V and 1.8V headers to add development shields and accessories
- Example codes covering common MCU use cases such as OTA updates and Wi-Fi configuration making the connectivity process simple and fast
- I/O interfaces including SPI, I2C, UART, I2S, PWM, ADC, DAC etc.