Single board computer--MYIR Z-turn board
The Z-turn Board is a low-cost and high-performance Single Board Computer (SBC) built around the Xilinx Zynq-7010 (XC7Z010-1CLG400C) or Zynq-7020 (XC7Z020-1CLG400C) All Programmable System-on-Chip (SoC) which is among the Xilinx Zynq-7000 family, featuring integrated dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) logic.
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic
- low-cost and high-perferformance
- Onboard Three-axis Acceleration Sensor and Temperature Sensor
- Target Applications:dustrial Automation, Test & measurement,Medical Equipment
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM,16MB QSPI Flash
- up to 667MHz