The XPedite7674 is a high-performance, 3U VPX-REDI, multiprocessing, single board computer that is ideal for ruggedized systems requiring high-bandwidth processing and low power consumption. Featuring Intel Xeon D-1500 family processors coupled with the Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA, the XPedite7674 delivers enhanced performance and efficiency for today’s embedded computing applications.
- Supports Intel Xeon D-1500 family processors (formerly Broadwell-DE)
- Up to 16 Xeon-class cores in a single, power-efficient SoC package
- 4, 8, or 12 core SKUs available with native extended temperature support
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale XCKU060 or XCKU095 FPGA with up to 8 GB DDR4-2133 ECC SDRAM and 1 Gb synchronous configuration BPI flash
- 3U VPX (VITA 46) module
- Compatible with multiple VITA 65 OpenVPX slot profiles