Industrial IoT Gateway with LoRa support
CASCADEMIC Solutions' Industrial grade IoT Gateway Solution is a platform that enables seamless interconnection of infrastructure devices with secure data flow from end (devices) to end (cloud). It is designed using the compact iWave SODIMM Module based on NXP's i.MX6UL with ARM Cortex core. It ensures data from devices and systems can reach with security and safety from device to the cloud and return—without replacement of existing infrastructure. It allows remote management of and communication between multiple types of devices, each with its own sensors and controls.
- "SODIMM + Plug-In Interface Module: Architecture
- FOTA – Over the Air Firmware update
- LoRaWAN support
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n;Cellular: UMTS / HSPA+ / 2G / 3G
- Wired: USB, Modbus, Ethernet, UART, CAN
- Security: AES,3DES,SSH
- Ultra low power consumption, using the latest ARM
- Easy HW & SW configuration
- In-built Battery back-up
- OSGi Standard based modular Software implementation.
- Cloud Connectivity: IBM Bluemix, Watson and Microsoft Azure