Wind River Titanium Control
Wind River Titanium Control is an on-prem cloud infrastructure for critical services and applications that improves agility and reduces operating and deployment costs. It applies proven IT technologies such as COTS hardware and the mass virtualization and cloud deployment of applications. Titanium Control delivers the high performance, high availability, flexibility, and low latency needed to reduce capital and operating expenses, as well as minimize unscheduled downtime, providing high reliability for industrial applications and services deployed at the network edge.
- Combines technologies like OpenStack and KVM with data plane acceleration and VM management services
- Unlike enterprise IT virtualization platforms, it provides high reliability for applications and services deployed at the network edge, for example in fog deployments.
- Wind River Systems, Inc. products
- Wind River Systems, Inc. on Facebook
- Wind River Systems, Inc. Twitter updates
- Restart Search