- Electrical logic input thresholds adjustable from -4V to +4V
- Input-to-output bank assignment is routable without moving cabling
- Programmable logic out bank voltages adjustable from -3.6V to +5V, 50 ? source
- 850nm, 1310nm or 1550nm fiberoptic input options available with ST or FC connectors and calibrated 1V/mW analog front panel monitor output
- Stable, ultra-low jitter, sub 350ps output edge transition times
- Ideal for buffering fast electrical or optical logic signals, time codes, 1 PPS GPS or atomic clock pulses, and for facility clock distribution.