8 & 16TB OpenVPX Data Storage Solution
When storage capability is needed, Annapolis Micro Systems (AMS) offers the highest density OpenVPX storage solutions on the market. Available in 6U and 3U form factors, the WILD™ Data Storage Solution features a hot swappable canister with a connector rated for 10,000+ mating cycles. The WILD Data Storage Solution comes with standard images to support XAUI, 40GbE and AnnapMicro Protocol (AMS low FPGA utilization, full flow control protocol ideal for inter-FPGA communication)
The WILD Data Storage Solution is comprised of two pieces fitting in a single 1” OpenVPX slot: the “Storage Canister” and the “Storage Carrier” that plugs into the VPX backplane and holds the disk canister.
- 3U boards feature 8TB (currently) or 16TB (available in 2017) Storage Depth and 5-7 GB/s Bandwidth
- 6U boards feature 16TB (currently) or 32TB (available in 2017) Storage Depth and 10-14 GB/s Bandwidth
- Backplane I/O using PCIe or 40Gb Ethernet
- Scalable Depth and Bandwidth using multiple Storage Cards
- Hot Swappable Drive Canister with 10,000 Insertion Cycles & Hot Swappable Carrier (exclusive to WILD40™ OpenVPX EcoSystem)
- 6U/3U OpenVPX (VITA 65) Compliant, 1” VITA 48.1 spacing
- Air Cooled or Conduction Cooled
- Proactive Thermal Management
AMS systems are truly COTS-based due to the development of a breakthrough product line – WILDSTAR™ – and ecosystem – WILD40™ – that feature unprecedented interoperability, scalability, and forward/backward compatibility.
All AMS products are engineered and manufactured under one roof in the United States. This co-location of engineering and manufacturing allows for better quality control and production flexibility, and significantly more aggressive delivery schedules.
Time to market is also accelerated by AMS’s Open Project Builder™, an open application development tool that significantly simplifies and speeds programming.
Learn more at https://www.annapmicro.com/
Annapolis Micro Systems, Inc.
190 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 130
Annapolis, Maryland 21401 USA
For info, email to email@example.com or Call: (410) 841-2514