E-cast: Cyber Security: It Starts with the Embedded System
Some of the most famous information breaches over the past few years have been a result of entry through embedded and IoT system environments. Often these breaches are a result of unexpected system architecture and service connectivity on the network ...
E-cast: Reducing Cost and Risk of Safety Critical Systems, looking at Compliance for MISRA C 2012
Safety-critical systems require some of the most stringent, time-consuming and expensive development and testing processes. Increasing functionality and connectivity has even driven up test and certification costs. During this webinar, we will be disc...
E-cast: How to Design Safe, Secure, and Reliable IoT Critical Infrastructure Systems - Class 1 of "Designing Safe and Secure IoT Systems for the Critical Infrastructure"
There's no way around it; as a software developer, system engineer, or system architect, you're going to encounter design complexity when developing safe, secure and reliable IoT systems for today's critical infrastructure. But in this new software-de...
E-cast: Use Virtualization To Enable Safety-Certified IoT Critical Infrastructure System - Class 2 of "Designing Safe and Secure IoT Systems for the Critical Infrastructure"
Companies are updating their critical infrastructure, and safety has become a key issue, with increased regulation and risk of litigation driving the need for safety certification in industries such as aerospace, energy, industrial automation, medical...
E-cast: Effective Requirements Definition and Management for the IoT Enterprise
IoT systems are a mash-up of many technologies that require embedded, network, and enterprise expertise coupled with industry domain insight. Within this challenging environment, it's never been more important to have an effective set of tools and tec...
E-cast: Virtualization Increases Your IoT Critical Infrastructure System's Cybersecurity - Class 3 of "Designing Safe and Secure IoT Systems for the Critical Infrastructure"
With the connection to the Internet and the connectivity to a plethora of devices, cybersecurity is a big issue. This dovetails with the need for multiple levels of safety that were discussed in Day 2, as it pertains to the cost of certification in cr...
E-cast: How to Design Industrial IoT Systems with LabVIEW 2017's Interoperable Data Communication Support
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) incorporates devices and applications developed by many suppliers and running on many platforms. To ensure that these complex systems of systems are easier to integrate - as well as less expensive and more eff...
E-cast: Addressing ISO 26262 Compliance in ADAS or Autonomous Vehicles
Compliance for next-generation ADAS and autonomous embedded systems can be a challenge for software development teams who are new to safety certifications and pressed for time due to consumer demands. During this webinar, we will be discussing some o...
E-cast: Introduction to Electronic Circuit Simulation using MPLAB(r) Mindi(tm) Analog Simulator
Electronic circuit simulation can be very effective in testing a design under different operating conditions. This can help to make shorter and more efficient design cycles resulting in faster transitions from prototype to market. Simulations can also...
E-cast: Best Practices for Continuous Testing of IoT Products
Today, connected products and IoT platforms deliver immersive experiences throughout customer, partner and employee engagements. However, adding connectivity to traditional products has its own challenges. The underlining fact is many manufacturers (O...
E-cast: Getting to Certification by Transforming your Embedded SDLC
Teams today are expected to ship faster, with fewer resources, yet comply with extremely tough compliance standards and regulations....all while developing software that is secure, safe, and reliable. Consumers expect more, businesses demand more...a...
E-cast: Safety Certification Key to Sharing the Sky for Avionics and UAVs
Drones, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), remotely piloted aircraft (RPA), or whatever you wish to call them are everywhere. Your neighbor probably has one. But, are they safe enough to share the airspace with manned aircraft like commercial passenger ...
- AI and testing are a match made in heaven
- Embedded Insiders Podcast – Machine Learning: Fact or Fiction
- Internet of Things hands over energy management to energy and cost conscious organizations
- Five Minutes With…Finbarr Moynihan, GM, MediaTek
- Learn from your past: Commercial RTOS or roll your own
- Learn how to use virtualization to enable your safety-certified IoT critical infrastructure system
- Virtium Introduces NVMe SSDs
- Your hardware is not secure
- Issues facing automotive software developers
- Power Integrations launches highly efficient offline flyback switcher IC family
- Apple erred on facial recognition
- Machine learning and Industrial IoT: Now and into the future
- Networking with CAN FD – have you also thought about testing?
- Energy consumption in modern microcontroller systems, part 1: A benchmark for ultra-low-power
- Identifying secure firmware update mechanisms and open source options for embedded Linux devices
- Getting the worst-case circuit analysis with a minimal number of LTspice simulation runs
- Interfacing IoT with embedded using Node.js, part 2: GPIO
- Cross-industry semantic interoperability, part four: The intersection of business and device ontologies
- How to develop tiny solar-powered wireless sensor nodes
- Sample project: Interfacing IoT with embedded using Node.js, part 1
- Shift-left your safety-critical software testing with test automation
- Resolving power issues in smart charging automotive systems
- Eliminating complexities in embedded system development
- Code cleaning with SPARK and Ada: Cut development costs upfront
- Interfacing embedded FPGAs with ARM buses
- The birth of 30 million digital twins: Transforming the engineering lifecycle and manufacturing feedback loops
- Deception networks: Reducing alert fatigue and increasing security through an alternate reality
- Automotive ECUs: Architecture considerations to implement secure software updates over the air
- Embedded Linux: Features outweigh footprint
- Video compression: Lost image resolution
- Cross-industry semantic interoperability, part three: The role of a top-level ontology
- How to choose the optimal wavelength for your biosensor application
- E-cast: COTS CPU, FPGA, and I/O Solutions for Real-Time Simulation and Testing
- Excelfore optimizes OTA updates with adaptive delta compression
- RTI integrates IIC layered databus, DDS Security in Connext DDS 5.3
- HCC Embedded advanced middleware suite available for Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoCs
- Intel Atom C3000-based COM Express Type 7 server-on-modules released by congatec
- Embedded Insiders – Episode #29 – AI versus Machine Learning
- The Nordic Semiconductor Thingy:52 – An Easy-to-Use Bluetooth 5 Development Kit
- High Performance Embedded Computing, Second Edition Applications in Cyber Physical Systems and Mobil
- Advantech Embedded PC (EPC) Introduction to Full Series
- What Is The Embedded Computer?