E-cast: IoT Device Management - Class 3 of "Device Management 101"
In our final class, we will look at the "Things" of the IoT - our nodes and devices - and how we can effectively commission, monitor, and detect problems in them throughout their lifecycle. We will look at methods for adding device management capabili...
E-cast: Programming Languages and Techniques for Today's Embedded and IoT World
Embedded and IoT systems today don't typically stop with the device or sensor. Today's embedded systems are connected to gateways and industry applications to meet a specific need for that industry. Embedded and IoT systems need to interoperate and so...
E-cast: See how system-on-modules can improve your wireless designs
How do SOMs best fit into agile product development--especially in wireless IoT applications? Join Digi and Fraser-Nash RandD to gain an insider's view of how Frazer-Nash hardware and software teams developed London's first zero emission capable taxis...
E-cast: Chauffeurs 2.0 - Standardizing the Autonomous Car
Autonomous driving concepts are on the mind of every major auto manufacturer, but while advances sensors, software, processing, connectivity, and cloud analytics have laid the groundwork for driverless cars, the reality is we're still a considerable d...
E-cast: What's new in QNX(r) SDP 7.0?
Every developer is in search of an embedded operating system platform that boasts performance and security, which are the hallmarks of the new QNX Software Development Platform 7.0. (QNX SDP 7.0). Join us as we examine market forces and industry chall...
E-cast: The Inside Story: How the IIC's Connectivity Framework Guides IIoT Connectivity Selection
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) landscape today is a confusing mix of proprietary connectivity technologies and standards. Some are general purpose, some are mostly appropriate for enterprise applications, and others are optimized for a narr...
E-cast: Building Auto Products that Meet Functional Safety Requirements and Delight Customers
83% of Auto industry executives believe that there will be a major business model disruption in the automotive industry within the next five years. Autonomous driving, electrification, infotainment, connectivity...in the face of the rapidly changing m...
- Go device to cloud in just 25 kbytes
- congatec develops low-profile motherboards for industrial connected devices
- ADLink 3U VPX board suits mil applications
- Five Minutes With…Zachary Smith, CEO, Packet
- Low-power ARM-based MCU adds security features
- Defining (artificial) intelligence at the edge for IoT systems
- Device management 101: IoT device management
- Big data for engineers and scientists, part 1: Introduction
- Xilinx Zync stack enables machine-learning applications
- Reference design lets you protect your IoT devices
- embedded world 2017: Embedded Insiders Show Recap
- CSPN: What U.S. companies need to know about the security certification process
- 2017 embedded wireless landscape: LPWA standards seek Industrial IoT connections
- Wireless coexistence and interference: The connected car conundrum
- Possible 802.11p, LTE-V automotive wireless coexistence underscores test necessity for V2X and connected cars
- Low-power wide-area network standards, advantages, and use cases
- Understand why system architects are implementing HMP systems for embedded applications
- The OpenFog Reference Architecture: A baseline for interoperability in the IIoT cloud-to-things continuum
- The landscape of wireless things: Business dynamics, vertical markets, LPWA technology, and industry challenges
- The voice of machine learning starts and ends with humans
- IoT platforms: The secret sauce for connected vehicle applications
- Cybersecurity for connected consumer devices: A lack of standards, expertise
- Bluetooth A2DP and HFP on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon
- Who’s behind the wheel of autonomous vehicle development?
- Standards and security-aware design for connected devices
- zigbee evolution continues with wireless IoT security updates
- Enabling the IoT, part 1: What BLE v5.0 means to you
- Product Line Engineering: Intelligent manufacturing for intelligent products
- Cutting IoT power consumption with embedded ReRAM
- RF testing: The basis for automotive V2X
- Security and the Cortex-M MPU, part 5: Step-by-step MPU security
- Putting the end first: The Amazon way on IoT
- E-cast: Monitoring and Securing IoT Data and Communications - Class 2 of "Device Management 101"
- E-cast: Industrial IoT Solutions Using Microsoft Azure IoT Suite
- E-cast: IoT Overview and the Major Issues - Class 1 of "Device Management 101"
- embedded world 2017: Synopsys hosts CodenomiCON Europe
- Meet BeagleBone® Blue. Robots. Fast.
- embedded world 2017: Pentair Takes Embedded System Design to the Next Level
- embedded world 2017: Seeking ALPHA for Autonomous Drive Applications
- embedded world 2017: MEN Mikro's Modular Hardware Speeds Development in Safety-Critical Markets
- embedded world 2017: Embedded Insiders embedded world Show Recap
- embedded world 2017: Arobs Automotive Lane Departure Warning Keeps Collision Avoidance at Low Cost