Software integration and consolidation - not just new features and functions - will drive the next wave of innovation in the auto industry.
Cadence Design System expert Frank Schirmeister explains how hardware/software co-design can aid SoC development for automotive applications.
IHS analysts project how consumerism, regulation, and software will mold the future of IVI and ADAS systems.
This panel discussion investigates how the work of standards organizations is influencing the development of automotive electronics.
Virtualization technology and its impact on the embedded segment.
- Best practices for designing high-throughput, real-time SoC systems
- Between machines: Insights into tools and technologies for M2M communications
- Balancing interoperability and security in an M2M deployment
- Reducing risk and time to market at the ARM Center of Excellence
- Hitting the wall in FPGA SoC verification
- Virtualization's impact on mobile devices and the IoT
- Open-source software steers automotive acquisitions
- Code reviews take a page from social networks
- Unified system design: Software and hardware on the same page
- Flexible hardware in software: Enabling customization through concurrent real-time programming
- Upcoming AdvancedTCA Base Extensions specification benefits current and future systems – including for cloud
- AdvancedTCA lays groundwork for Iridium NEXT
- Most Innovative Products of the Year
- 2013 Most Influential Women in Embedded: Victoria Mitchell, Director of SoC Software Engineering, Altera Corporation
- 2013 Top Embedded Innovators: Josh Lee, President and CEO, Uniquify
- White Paper: POS Security That Pays Its Own Way: The rising costs of POS system management and security
- Lanner Communications Appliances: Unprecedented Performance Gains with the Intel(r) Atom(tm) Processor C2000 Product Family
- Windows CE Development for RISC Computers Made Easy
- ATP's Next Generation "Test During Burn-In" System
- Defend Against Injection-based Attacks
- Acrosser’s cost-effective Mini-ITX SBC for diverse industrial application: AMB-D255T3.
- Arduino Processor Basics
- Model 53662 4-Channel 200 MHz A/D with 32-Channel DDC with Virtex-6 FPGA - 3U VPX
- Model 78670 4-Channel 1.25 GHz, 16-bit D/A with Virtex-6 FPGA - PCIe
- Automated Ford Fusion Hybrid Research Vehicle
- Fully integrated RTOS aids in full dev cycle
- Fast ,easy, and robust M2M/IoT design
- Connecting to the industrial IoT
- Embedded UltraBand transparent caching alleviates network bottlenecks, optimizes content delivery
- Cymbet EnerChip solid-state batteries smaller, longer lasting than traditional alternatives