E-cast: Add Smart Sensing Functions Without Blowing Up Your BOM
Learn how to add intelligence and sensing to discrete functions with cost effective microcontrollers that minimize the impact on the bill of materials. Quickly and easily implement smart functions such as a programmable comparator set to trigger a UAR...
E-cast: Building Auto Products that Meet Functional Safety Requirements
83% of Auto industry executives believe that there will be a major business model disruption in the automotive industry within the next five years. Autonomous driving, electrification, infotainment, connectivity...in the face of the rapidly changing m...
E-cast: IoT Panel: Biggest IoT Security Threats and How to Address Them
Internet of Things applications are advancing past prototypes and proof of concepts into commercial use. As these systems get deployed, the security architecture enters a new danger zone with high stakes if a security breach occurs. What is the bigges...
E-cast: Addressing the OT and IT Data Integration Challenge in Next Generation IIoT and Industrie 4.0 Systems
Connecting operational systems with the higher-level IT or cloud systems is a key challenge facing the next generation of Industrial IoT and Industrie 4.0 systems. IIoT systems represent a convergence between the Operational Technology (OT) and Infor...
E-cast: High Precision and Accurate Sensing at Any Flow Rate
There are challenges in achieving high precision and accurate sensing at low to high flow rates in metering applications such as flow meters as well as distance measurement and level detection applications. Ultrasonic sensing technology is outstanding...
- Modify a servo for continuous rotation
- How to reduce energy consumption when using an IoT connection
- EdgeX Foundry joins industry-wide push for IoT interoperability
- Springing forward: The power industry continues to integrate disruptive technologies
- Why security should be “designed in” rather than added as an afterthought
- Businesses move from "Should we use the IoT?" to "How should we use the IoT?"
- 5G is paving the way for autonomous cars
- Five Minutes With…Peter Claydon, CEO, ContinuumBridge
- Embedded Insiders Podcast: Protecting Medical "Things"
- Smart farming and the global food supply
- How secure is outsourced document storage?
- Driving Wi-Fi, zigbee, and Thread coexistence in the 2.4 GHz band, part 1: Unmanaged coexistence
- Think critically about defensive strategies for critical infrastructure
- Innovation in sensor analytics at the edge
- Hacking Alexa Skills with service virtualization: The value of simulation for IoT
- Easing the transition from analog headphone jacks to digital audio interfaces
- Turning the Industrial IoT toolbox Blue(tooth)
- Future industrial requirements being met by redefined mid-range FPGAs
- Mobility tech “growing pains”
- Flexibility to update firmware, a key to IoT devices
- Understanding IoT requirements 101, part 2
- V2X interoperability: Why testing the connected car is a whole new ball game
- Which IoT protocol should I use for my system?
- Understanding IoT requirements 101, part 1
- Safety-critical software development surprisingly short on standards, analysis, and review
- Automotive adopts Linux open source and software reuse principles for IVI and autonomous drive
- Speeding embedded systems time to market using Node.js
- Ensuring a safe medical design
- CSPN: What U.S. companies need to know about the security certification process
- 2017 embedded wireless landscape: LPWA standards seek Industrial IoT connections
- Wireless coexistence and interference: The connected car conundrum
- Possible 802.11p, LTE-V automotive wireless coexistence underscores test necessity for V2X and connected cars
- Thinfilm Readies for Industrial IoT Market Through Key Partnerships with Socket Mobile, Famoco, and SpringCard
- Imperas Software Selects eSOL TRINITY for Distribution Partnership in Japan
- New ARBOR PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Slot SBC with 6th Generation Intel(r) Core(tm) Processors
- RISC-V Gains a Software Development Solution from Imperas
- Analog Devices and Renesas Electronics collaborate on 77/79-GHz automotive radar technology to improve ADAS, enable autonomous vehicles
- Open Source Software Powers Interop for IIoT Edge Ecosystems
- Industrial IoT Roadshow – Chandler, AZ: Microchip and the 8-bit Self-Healing IIoT Mesh
- embedded world 2017: Pentair Takes Embedded System Design to the Next Level
- embedded world 2017: Seeking ALPHA for Autonomous Drive Applications
- embedded world 2017: MEN Mikro's Modular Hardware Speeds Development in Safety-Critical Markets