E-cast: The Inside Story: Leveraging the IIC's Industrial Internet Security Framework
As connected devices become more prevalent, industrial systems are growing and advancing at an unprecedented rate, exposing networks that have otherwise been isolated from attacks. This has created an enormous risk for businesses operating industrial ...
E-cast: Mobile Device Trends in the Internet of Things
In the Internet of Things, there's no such thing as a mobile device that operates in isolation. And yet, mobile devices and apps are often marketed, sold, and bought as if they're independent products. Manufacturers and consumers alike need to think l...
E-cast: Leveraging the Range of Sub-1 GHz Technology to Connect Ultra-Low Power Sensors to the Cloud
There are so many wireless technologies one could use to connect sensor networks to the cloud. It becomes much more difficult to connect these networks to the cloud when you need longer range than just a few 10s of meters or in the use case where netw...
E-cast: Enhance your DOORS experience
There are many frustrations with DOORS users today. DOORS Next Generation, based on Rational Jazz technology, was released in 2012 - a long time ago in technology time. Now that the product is being overhauled, there are conflicting reports about whic...
E-cast: Many Faces of IoT Connectivity and How to Deal With Them - IoT Panel Discussion
IoT encompasses a wide range of embedded, network, and cloud systems where the value is unlocked by the data gathered from sensor and edge devices that can be used by gateways, cloud applications, and analytics to drive significant value. However, com...
E-cast: IoT Overview and the Major Issues - Class 1 of "Device Management 101"
In this lead-off class, we will briefly review the principles of the IoT and some of the basic configurations that we may encounter (star with gateway, tree, and mesh). We will look at the major issues we face as these networks become more complex, in...
E-cast: Monitoring and Securing IoT Data and Communications - Class 2 of "Device Management 101"
In our second class, we will begin at the heart of the Internet of Things - the sending and receiving of data. Whether it is collecting a simple room temperature reading or capturing a video frame for analysis, the IoT enables us to collect huge amoun...
E-cast: IoT Device Management - Class 3 of "Device Management 101"
In our final class, we will look at the "Things" of the IoT - our nodes and devices - and how we can effectively commission, monitor, and detect problems in them throughout their lifecycle. We will look at methods for adding device management capabili...
- Hardware agnostic IoT solution takes customization to the next level
- Zinn: Automotive is hot and getting hotter
- How to make your super car go faster!
- Free MakerPro stuff: What’s the real cost?
- Floored: CES 2017 recap
- PODCAST: CES 2017 highlights from the Embedded/IoT Experts
- CES 2017: Semtech welcomes you to wireless (charging)
- Manage and update your vehicle fleet remotely and (more importantly) securely
- CES 2017: From competition to coopetition – Standards groups work toward unifying IoT with dotdot
- CES 2017: Leti, the biggest little organization you never should have heard of
- CES 2017: Localized driverless car functions ride on EB software, automotive cybersec fights back in Argus collaboration
- Semiconductor foundations for connected device security
- IoT endpoint protection and good cyber hygiene
- I3C: An upgraded interface for a world of sensors
- Automotive Ethernet for vision-based ADAS: Loss, cost, and latency
- Map data as co-pilot: Extended scope for autonomous driving
- Using an integrated system to simplify testing of electronic parking brake control systems
- Connectivity and the new face of machinery
- Security and the Cortex-M MPU, part 3: Defining MPU regions
- PCIe/104 – The ‘fishal’ recognition revolution in fish counting
- IoT interop across the OSI model
- Mechatronics aids in embedded system design
- Building better benchmarks for IoT systems
- Best practices for RF layout in wireless SoC designs
- Using a 16-bit DAC to generate a cost-efficient 18-bit DAC transfer function
- Improving reliability and efficiency of green energy with SVPWM current control techniques, part 2
- Long range wireless solutions: Wireless technologies for IoT networks
- Security and the Cortex-M MPU, part 2: MPU multitasking
- Improving reliability and efficiency of green energy with SVPWM current control techniques, part 1
- RTOS in the IoT: Where we are and where we’re headed
- RISC-V: Reigniting innovation in semiconductors?
- Internet of Things platforms, synergies, and key concepts
- White Paper: iTemp MLC Technology of NAND Flash Memory Products
- The Intel(r) IoT Platform - Architecture Specification, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developing Solutions for the Internet of Things
- Faster Development of Safe, Smart Railway Solutions with SIL Level COTS Components
- Safe battery charging in wearables and other small systems