COMMELL Launches FE-97G PICMG 1.0 SBC With Atom N270
PICMG 1.0 SBC with Intel(r) 945GSE & ICH7M, 2GB DDR2, 2 x Giga LAN, SATA, Audio, USB2.0, VGA, Printer port, Digital I/O, 6 x COM
(TAIPEI, TAIWAN, 11 June 2010) Taiwan Commate Computer Inc. (COMMELL), the worldwide leader of Single Board Computers, unveils the PICMG 1.0 CPU Card FE-97G based on the Intel 945GSE Express Chipset, supports Intel Atom processor N270, implemented in 45nm technology, is power-optimized and delivers robust performance-per-watt for cost-effective embedded solutions. The board offers all interfaces required solution and embedded lifecycle support for the fast and easy development of embedded market such as digital signage, kiosks, POS, thin clients, digital security, residential gateways, industrial control, and especially suitable for applications that must be contained in a limited space control systems.
The FE-97G CPU Card consists of the Intel 82945GSE Graphic Memory Controller Hub and Intel I/O Controller Hub 7-M, features power-efficient 32-bit 3D graphics core based on Intel GMA 950 architecture, delivers sophisticated graphics for large display applications and with dual independent display support at graphics core speeds up to 166MHz, provides a wealth of options for high-resolution display.
1) CPU: Intel® Atom N270 processor 1.6GHz @ FSB 533MHz.
2) Memory: 1 x DDR2 SO-DIMM up to 2.0GB.
3) Chipset: Intel® 945GSE & ICH7M Chipset.
4) VGA Interface: Intel® integrated GMA 950 Technology.
5) LAN Interface: 2 x Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet.
6) LVDS/DVI: Onboard 18-bit dual channel LVDS. Optional secondary LVDS (18/24-bit dual channel) or DVI.
7) Serial ATA: 2 x SATA up to 150MB/s transfer rate.
8) Audio: Realtek ALC655 Audio.
9) I/O Ports: 5 x RS232 and 1 x RS232/422/485 Serial Ports, 6 x USB2.0 ports, 1 x DB15 VGA port, 1 x PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, FDD, Printer port.
10) GPIO: Onboard 8-bit Digital I/O interface.
11) WatchDog Timer: 256-level generates system reset programmable watchdog timer.
COMMELL is a leading supplier of Single Board Computers and focuses on developing the most advanced and reliable IPC and Surveillance products. In addition to promise our customers constantly stay ahead of this competitive business, we are always in search of disruptive & incremental sustaining innovation. We treat every of our customer as partner and provide the best services and total support. The combination of innovation, superior quality, and excellent services will ensure both Taiwan Commate Computer Inc., and our customers always have the competitive edge in the computer world.
For further information about COMMELL is available at www.commell.com.tw
firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Tel: +886-2-26963909 Fax: +886-2-26963911
Postal Address: 8F., No.94, Sec. 1, Xintai 5th Rd., Xizhi City, Taipei County 221, Taiwan (R.O.C.)