Corelis Releases New Version 8.2 Boundary-Scan Tool Suite
New software update adds trace display, e.MMC support, and model library search functionality.
Cerritos, CA – Corelis, Inc., the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement tools, announced today the availability of version 8.2 of its ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. This new version adds powerful trace imaging using ODB++ netlist data to the ScanExpress Viewer circuit board diagnostic display system. Also included are test and programming support for e.MMC components, a memory model search interface, new CPU family support, plus numerous improvements spanning the complete suite of ScanExpress applications.
A brief list of software improvements include:
• New ScanExpress Viewer ODB++ support and trace highlighting enable quick visual identification and diagnosis of faults reported by boundary-scan tests.
• New e.MMC in-system-programming (ISP) and connection test capabilities. Supported e.MMC components can be erased, programmed, verified, and tested for connectivity when connected to a boundary-scan component.
• New ScanExpress TPG memory model search capability. Memory models can be explored and selected using a powerful parametric search user interface.
• Improved ScanExpress JET device automatic detection for additional interfaces, including I2C and UART.
• ScanExpress JET CPU support for Mobileye EyeQ3, Nvidia Tegra-K1, and Altera Cyclone V SoC microprocessors.
• Many other enhancements, improvements, and updates across the ScanExpress suite of tools.
Current Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new software version 8.2 through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at:
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Since its founding in 1991, Corelis has delivered a diverse range of electronic test equipment solutions for customers across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, manufacturing, networking, and telecommunications. Today, Corelis continues that trend with focus on product ease-of-use and dedication to customer service.
# # # #
Copyright © 2015 Corelis, Inc. All rights reserved.
ScanExpress is a trademark of Corelis, Inc. All other company and product names may be trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.