eHealth Virtual Conference: eHealth and Your Next Embedded Devices Live Event: March 16, 2011
OpenSystems Media's eHealthVirtual Conference Technical Webinar Series includes four sessions
FOUNTAIN HILLS, Ariz., March 1, 2011 — OpenSystems Media (OSM), LLC today announced its eHealth Virtual Conference, which will be hosted online Wednesday, March 16, 2011. Engineers, architects, healthcare IT professionals and others interested in connected medical device design and integration are invited to participate in the global event, covering the latest eHealth and connected medical device developments from industry-leading experts.
The Virtual Conference Technical Webinar Series sponsored by Embedded Computing Design magazine will focus on the following areas: Connecting Wireless Telehealth Devices; Security in eHealth: Designing Software to Connect Devices Safely; Emerging Healthcare Technology, Simplified; plus a roundtable featuring thought leaders from leading companies. Each session will also include a question and answer session for attendees to ask their questions and network with vendors.
Registration is required to attend these events. You may attend one or all four of these sessions:
• March 16, 2011 12:00 p.m. (EDT) - Connecting Wireless Telehealth Devices
• March 16, 2011 2:00 p.m. (EDT) - Security in eHealth: Designing Software to Connect Devices Safely
• March 16, 2011 4:00 p.m. (EDT) – Emerging Healthcare Technology, Simplified
• March 16, 2011 6:00 p.m. (EDT) – Roundtable, Connecting People to Care
• Who: Scheduled to present: Ivo Stivoric, BodyMedia; Iboun Sylla, Texas Instruments; Kurt Stammberger, Mocana; Bruce Douglass, IBM; Santhosh Nair, Wind River; Tim Gee, Medical Connectivity Consulting; Clayton Tucker, Emerson Network Power; Michael Taborn, Intel; Jim McElroy, Green Hills Software; Don Dingee, Embedded Technologist, Embedded Computing Design (E-Cast moderator) and Curt Schwaderer, Technical Editor (E-cast Moderator)
• What: Industry experts to present a live OpenSystems Media Virtual Conference, “eHealth and Your Next Embedded Devices”
• When: Wednesday, March 16, 2011
• Where: To attend the Virtual Conference, participants can register at ecast.opensystemsmedia.com/249
About OpenSystems Media
OpenSystems Media has been a leading publisher of electronics magazines, e-mail newsletters, websites, and product resource guides for more than 20 years. OpenSystems Media offers E-casts and Techcasts for engineers and provides interactive tools where engineers can communicate directly with presenters and top industry editors. Current publications include: CompactPCI, AdvancedTCA, & MicroTCA Systems; DSP-FPGA.com; Embedded Computing Design; Industrial Embedded Systems; Military Embedded Systems; PC/104 and Small Form Factors; and VME and Critical Systems. For more information, visit www.opensystemsmedia.com.