Take Your Design to the Next Level with Intel(r) Atom(tm) Live Event: December 14, 2010 (2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST)
Advantech and Adeneo Embedded participate in OpenSystems Media's E-cast
FOUNTAIN HILLS, Ariz., December 9, 2010 — OpenSystems Media (OSM), LLC today announced its upcoming E-cast, Take Your Design to the Next Level with Intel® Atom™. The first Intel® architecture (IA) processor designed specifically for embedded, the Intel® Atom™ processor E6xx series brings the benefits of IA to a whole new set of applications. Learn how to take advantage of the rich IA hardware and software ecosystem at lower price point, Bill of Materials (BOM), and hardware footprint, all while leveraging the newly customizable embedded I/O.
The discussion will include how the Intel® Atom™ processor E6xx series can take a design to the next level. Some of the first boards will be revealed and modules based on the new processor and show how these off-the-shelf solutions lower development effort and risk. Also presented will be the operating systems available for the new processor, and explain how these OSs can help get a system up and running quickly.
In the webinar, attendees will learn how to:
• Leverage the benefits of IA in new applications
• Create cutting-edge systems using off-the-shelf hardware
• Take advantage of the new I/O options
• Get systems up and running quickly
• Build compelling user experiences
Advantech and Adeneo Embedded will be available for a Q&A session immediately following the E-cast.
• Who: Charlie Wu, Product Manager, Embedded Single Board Computer Product Line, Advantech U.S. and Joe Broxson, Senior Lead Embedded Engineer, Adeneo Embedded
• What: Industry experts present a live OpenSystems Media E-cast, “Take Your Design to the Next Level with Intel® Atom™”
• When: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at (2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST)
• Where: To attend the E-cast, participants can register at ecast.opensystemsmedia.com/
About OpenSystems Media
OpenSystems Media has been a leading publisher of electronics magazines, e-mail newsletters, websites, and product resource guides for more than 20 years. OpenSystems Media offers E-casts and Techcasts for engineers and provides interactive tools where engineers can communicate directly with presenters and top industry editors. Current publications include: CompactPCI, AdvancedTCA, & MicroTCA Systems; DSP-FPGA.com; Embedded Computing Design; Industrial Embedded Systems; Military Embedded Systems; PC/104 and Small Form Factors; and VME and Critical Systems. For more information, visit www.opensystemsmedia.com.