MAX32600MBED provides a convenient platform for evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32600 microcontroller. MAX32600MBED also provides a complete, functional system ideal for developing and debugging applications. MAX32600MBED includes a MAX32600 Cortex®-M3 microcontroller, prototyping area with adjacent access to precision analog front end (AFE) connections, I/O access through Arduino™-compatible connectors, additional I/O access through 100mil x 100mil headers, USB interface, and other general-purpose I/O devices.
- On-Board ARM® mbed™ Hardware Development Kit (HDK) Interface Provides Quick Connection to Toolchains
- Arduino-Compatible Connectors Provide Connectivity to Existing Component Boards
- Prototyping Area Allows Construction of User Circuits in Close Proximity to Precision AFE I/O
- General-Purpose Pushbutton Switches and LEDs Allow for On-Board Tactile and Visual Interaction
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) and Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) Connectivity on a 2 x 6 Header Provide Connectivity to Existing Evaluation Modules
- USB Micro-B Connection to MAX32600 USB Device Controller Provides 12Mbps User Data Channel