The ADLINK cExpress-SL with built-in SEMA Cloud functionality is ready-made for Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The module is able to connect legacy industrial devices and other IoT systems to the cloud, extract raw data from these devices, and determine which data to save locally and which to send to the cloud for further analysis. This results in the capture and dissemination of valuable information for policy decision-making and the generation of innovative business opportunities.
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor
- Up to 32GB non-ECC Dual channel DDR4 at 2133/1867 MHz
- Two DDI channels, one LVDS (or 4 lanes eDP), supporting up to three independent UHD/4K displays
- 5 PCIe x1 (Gen2, configurable to x2, x4)
- GbE, 4x SATA 6 Gb/s, 4x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0
- Built-in ADLINK Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA) functionality and SEMA Cloud support
- Available with Extreme Rugged operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C