ThunderX™ product family provides the best in class 64-bit ARMv8 Data Center & Cloud Processors, offering unprecedented level of integration and industry leading SoC performance. With high performance custom cores, single and dual socket configurations, very high memory bandwidth, large memory capacity, integrated hardware accelerators, fully virtualized core and IO, scalable Ethernet fabric and feature rich I/O’s that enable best in class performance/$ and performance/watt.
- The first ARM based SoC that scales up to 48 cores with up to 2.5 GHz core frequency
- The first ARM based SoC to be fully cache coherent across dual sockets using Cavium Coherent Processor Interconnect (CCPI™)
- The largest integrated I/O capacity with 100s of Gigabits of I/O bandwidth
- our DDR3/4 72 bit memory controllers capable of supporting 2400 MHz memories with 1TB of memory in a dual socket configuration
- Hundreds of integrated hardware accelerators for security, storage, networking and virtualization applications.
- Virtualization everywhere with Cavium virtSOC ™ technology – Full system level low latency virtualization solution from core to I/O.
- Best in class performance per watt and performance per dollar for the target applications
- Four DDR3/4 72 bit memory controllers capable of supporting 2400 MHz memories with 1TB of memory in a dual socket configuration