IAR Embedded Workbench
IAR Embedded Workbench is a high-performance C/C++ compiler and debugger tool suite for applications based on 8, 16 and 32-bit MCUs. It incorporates a compiler, an assembler, a linker and a debugger into one integrated development environment. IAR Embedded Workbench provides fully integrated and third party debug support, ensuring access to a powerful development environment. Most products include OS-aware debug plug-ins and MISRA C checker as standard, and can be further extended with fully integrated state machine tools, and other software products.
- IDE Tools: Editor, Project manager, Library tools
- Build Tools: IAR C/C++ Compiler, Assembler, Linker
- C-SPY Debugger: Simulator driver, Hardware debugging, Power debugging, RTOS plugins
- Support for C-STAT static analysis, C-RUN runtime analysis, debugging and trace probes, as well as pre-integrated RTOS and middleware solutions from leading vendors
- Supports major architectures, including ARM, Renesas, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments, and others